How to Attract Your Man

How to Attract Your Man



Through your online dating experiences, have you been like the rest of us?  I mean, how many times have you been sitting in you chair waiting for what may be the “man of your dreams,” only to cringe inside as you watch a man that will NEVER, EVER end up you walk across the floor, OMG, right towards you!


Now, do not get me wrong.  I am not that vain woman who turns her nose up to every man because he is not handsome enough, rich enough or smart enough.  But, I am that woman who turns away from the men in their 30’s that are still in the ‘grunge’ phase, lists beer pong as their favorite hobby and still lives with mom and dad.

AND, I am that woman who turns away when I see what may as well be my grandfather walking towards me with a look on his face that is just way, way too happy.  Sorry pappy, but I am not looking for someone that is 30 years older than me, no matter how great you may be.  Plus, I don’t need the drama of dealing with your kids and grandkids that are my age and older.

Even worse, one time I had a very attractive man meet me at a movie theater for a movie through an online dating connection and we had a great time.  Then when we got to the restaurant and the light was shining a certain way~ I saw it and immediately got sick~ the tan line from the ‘missing’ wedding band.  He was married.  Well, if you are a good girl like me, then that just doesn’t fly!  I told him off and left.

So, how do you attract only the men appropriate for you and that meets your personal taste or compatibility?  Well… this is what you do:

Find one of the better written online dating guides.  Look for one that a lot of people has not only purchased, but have also reviewed and are recommending to others.  You don’t want to end up with one that tells you to put on a pretty dress and do your makeup.

The common sense stuff we pretty much got.  It’s the online secrets; you know~ the do’s and don’ts that you want to get when you are surfing through the different online dating guides.    You want quality information such as what sites are the best to use.  Tips and advice about what you should never include in your profile and the things you should and shouldn’t do so as not to attract a bunch of losers.

Remember, #1 thing to keep in mind as you are going through the online dating guides deciding which one you are going to go with that you are looking for up to date tips, advice and strategies.  No false truths or propaganda, just good ole’ fashioned advice for how our online dating system in this United States really works now

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon! amatoriali italiani

    ReplyDelete